CALL FOR ENTRIES: JURIED SHOW WITH GRANT AWARDS 2013
CALL FOR ENTRIES:
ON THE OCCASION OF OUR 15-YEAR ANNIVERSARY, WE ARE PLEASED TO INVITE ALL ARTISTS TO SUBMIT WORKS TO A JURIED EXHIBITION TO BE HELD IN GALLERY RAMFJORD, OSLO
Galleri Ramfjord, Oslo:
Juried anniversary exhibition and prize competition: June 22 - July 28
Opening reception: Saturday, June 22, 6-9 pm (Prize Award Ceremony 7 pm)
Media: Painting, collage, photography and sculpture (if you are unsure whether your media qualifies for entry, please contact the gallery).
Please submit an application consisting of the following materials:
1) Images of artwork in jpg format, max 1000 pixels wide, named as follows: first and last name, size in centimeters, number and sale price in NOK. Examples: smith_john_00x00cm_01_2000.jpg; smith_john_00x00cm_02_3000.jpg; smith_john_00x100cm_03_2000.jpg, etc…
2) In the body of your email, please list the following information for each artwork: Title, year, media, as well as your resume and contact information (do not submit these data as attachments).
3) An application fee of NOK 100 per image (minimum 2 images, maximum 10) to be deposited into bank account no. 1503.09.41621 at the time of submission. Please list applicant’s full name on your payment, which will count as your official enrollment into the contest.
3) Submit your entry by email with “Stipendutstilling 2013” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 3, 2013
4) For applicants selected in the first round: Please drop off one original artwork at Galleri Ramfjord, Div. III, located at Schwensensgate 1 in the St. Hanshaugen neighborhood on Friday June 14, 12-4 pm. You do not need to appear in person.
5) 2D works must not exceed 150x150cm; 3D works must not exceed 2m in height.
6) The juried exhibition will be a sales show, so all submitted works must be for sale. The gallery charges a 50% sales commission. The participating artists are responsible for shipping costs to and from Oslo.
Incomplete or unpaid entries will not be considered. Unfortunately, the jury cannot explain its reasoning for any rejection.
1.price: NOK 15.000, participation at Art Copenhagen August 31 - September 1, hotel and airfair included.
2.price: NOK 10.000
3.price: art supply grant NOK 5.000
Initial Selection Round: 30 artists/artworks will be selected for the final round. The relevant images will be posted on www.galleriramfjord.no in June.
Final Selection Round: 15 artists will be selected to exhibit one work each in the gallery and the top three will each receive a grant.
The final selection round, which will take place in the gallery and the jury is comprised of external, independent members; the gallery has no say in their selections.